Mastering the art of business development is critical to growing your business. It requires a steady flow of new leads and prospects that (hopefully) turn into life-long customers. But how do you find these new leads and prospects? Cold calling? Direct mail? Perhaps a form on your website for you savvy salespeople?
These tried and true methods may work for some, but if you are looking for a pool of over 700 highly qualified sales leads, then get up from your desk, walk to your boss’s office, and tell them “I’m going to Miami!”
The Great Ideas Summit 2015, held this coming January in warm and sunny Miami, Florida, is the one place where global direct response decision makers gather to hold high-powered meetings, close global deals, and develop new digital marketing strategies. They are looking to build on existing relationships, form new strategic partnerships, and most importantly, have fun!
Here are 10 ways you can make the most of your time in Miami and come back with not just a pocketful of business cards, but meaningful relationships with the deal makers of direct response.
- Smile and wave as you walk through the bustling Deal Makers Club
- Showcase your company’s rock-star products and services in a decked out networking booth
- Grab a front-row seat at the Facebook Keynote Luncheon
- Host your meetings in the privacy of a meeting room
- Hand out plenty of business cards at the ERA 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Entertain attendees with an experiential sponsorship
- Create a calm and welcoming atmosphere with a new deluxe meeting space
- Meet the digital experts in the Think Tank after each Masters Series Session
- Position yourself in the center of the action with a tabletop (3 sizes available!)
- Put your brand in front of the deal makers with a high-visibility branding opportunity
Tell the DR world you mean business! Download the Networking and Branding Guide today to learn more about these affordable and effective opportunities.