The renowned ERA GA Fly-In is back! This year’s event will be bigger and better than ever.
The two-day event will be held at the Washington SunTrust Headquarters, starting on Tuesday, May 24th and concluding May 25th. Here is an overview of the two-day event to help you make your travel plans:
Dates & Times
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. - ERSP Self-Regulation Summit
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Fly-In Opening Reception
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Government Affairs Fly-In
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Fly-In Closing Reception
5 Reasons Why You Should Attend
1. Network with all the VIP direct response industry leaders who attend.
2. Hear high-level FTC officials share their thoughts on Direct Response in 2016.
3. See great keynote speakers like Sean Reyes, Attorney General, State of Utah, who shed light on how direct response marketers can better understand their State Attorneys General and vice versa during the 2015 GA Fly-In.
4. Meet with Congressional offices to advocate for the industry.
5. Engage with all the key players from ERSP, ERA’s Self-Regulation Program.
I look forward to seeing everyone there. Please save the dates and pay attention to this space for more event details as they develop.