As ERA’s director of Membership Sales, members often approach me to ask whether we offer educational webinars as a member benefit. I am proud to announce a new webinar series focusing on various forms of social media. Want to learn how Twitter can give your revenue an added boost? Want to know how you can use Facebook to engage more consumers and sell product? ERA’s new webinar series will show you how.
Special thanks to long-time ERA supporter, Marketing Maven, for putting together the presentations for these webinars.
Here are 5 webinars that will show you how to leverage social media to achieve greater success:
- Tweet to Sell - September 24th at 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET
- Facebook: How to Engage and Sell - November 19th at 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET
- Pin It To Win It: Learning the Ropes of Pinterest - January 20th at 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET
- Getting to Know Mobile Social Platforms: Snapchat, Vine and Instagram - March 23nd at 11:00 a.m. PT/ 2:00 p.m. ET
- Attribution Modeling for Key Influencer Campaigns and Influencer Relations - May 18th at 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET
Note: Only ERA Members can participate. Please RSVP by emailing Jim Perrus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by fantasista/FreeDigitalPhotos.net