With the end of summer officially upon us, it's time to put your thoughts of beach vacations, Euro-trips, and lounging by the pool aside and focus on what's happening now. #D2C15 is less than two weeks away, and boy, do we have a ton in store for you this year!
During the week of October 5, the entire direct response industry will take Las Vegas by storm at the annual D2C Convention at the Wynn Hotel. It's our industry's most important week of the year, where more business gets done than any other time. The parties are rockin', the deals are being done, and everyone is having a blast.
But if you think this is going to be the same old D2C Convention, think again. It's the height of ERA's 25th Anniversary celebration, and we're pulling out all the stops to create more unforgettable experiences, networking opportunities, and fun for attendees.
Here are 7 big new things you'll see at #D2C15.
New and Improved Parties
1. The best party of the year just got better! The ERA 25th Anniversary Party sponsored by TeleBrands (aka D2C Launch Party or Opening Reception) is taking over Surrender Nightclub! Enjoy the spectacular new location, a signature cocktail, outstanding company, and other surprise features we don't want to spoil! This event is on Tuesday, October 6 from 6-8 p.m. at Surrender Nightclub, and requires an All Access Pass to enter.
2. Even more, the all new White Party is sure to give the 25th Anniversary Party a run for its money! Sponsored by LiveOps and Thane Direct, this brand new themed event features live "celebrity" entertainment and unforgettable photo ops. Don't forget to pack your white outfit for this rockin' mid-week party—who cares if it's after Labor Day, it's Vegas! This event is on Wednesday, October 7 from 6-8 p.m. in Mouton 2, and requires an All Access Pass to enter.
Enhanced Education and New Events
3. Not only did we secure amazing keynote speaker, Peter Szabo from Shazam entertainment, one of the leading media discovery apps today, we're also bringing The Legends of Direct Response together for an exclusive 25th anniversary edition keynote panel. Oh, and did we mention there will be a served lunch included? That's right! On Wednesday and Thursday at 12 p.m. in the Lafite Ballroom, we're hosting keynote luncheons for all D2C attendees to attend. Seating is limited so get there by 11:45 a.m. to secure a good seat!
4. For the first time ever, we're introducing a pre-conference DRTV workshop on Monday, October 5 for D2C attendees! What's more, this exclusive event is led by DRTV marketing expert and industry thought leader, Jordan Pine from SciMark. No matter what your level of expertise is, we guarantee you'll learn a ton. Don't believe us? Take these quizzes (Quiz 1, Quiz 2) and put your knowledge to the test!
5. It just keeps getting better and better. Last year we introduced a breakfast session to the D2C education program and it was a smash hit! So this year, we're hosting two. On Wednesday, October 7, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, is spilling the beans at breakfast with its "Manatt Morning Blend" session, and on Thursday, October 8, Venable LLP will give a 360-degree view of law enforcement and litigation. These sessions will be held at the Networking Breakfasts and require an All Access Pass to enter.
6. Since the show floor with exhibitors, inventors and more education doesn't open until Wednesday, we wanted to give ERA's biggest customers, the Diamond Partners, access to their private Lounge a little earlier. New this year, the Diamond Partner Lounge will open on Tuesday, October 6 at 2 p.m. Diamond Partner members can schedule private meetings in Lounge, stop in for a cup of coffee, or have a nice quiet place to relax and catch up on emails.
7. Last, but certainly not least, you don't want to miss this year's Moxie Awards Gala. We're celebrating the nominees and winners as well as DR Icon Award honoree Leeza Gibbons, and of course, the 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award recipient and DRTV legend, AJ Khubani. Plus we've got a ton of new things in store for the evening. Hint: You'll see one big change the moment you walk in the door!
There are plenty of other new things happening at this year's D2C Convention and Moxie Awards Gala, but you can't expect us to give it all away, can you? You'll have to be there to experience it for yourself!
Don't forget, rates increase after Friday, October 2, so if you want to save big, don't wait to register!