ERA is gearing up for a great D2C conference featuring educational content presented by some of the best and brightest experts in the industry. Our Masters Series sessions will bring you up to speed on the latest strategies and best practices for navigating your business in today’s omnichannel world.
Direct-to-consumer marketers can choose from a myriad of session topics—including mobile, online video, affiliate marketing, and social media. D2C is the place for exchanging new ideas and creating synergy between online and offline marketing disciplines in order to tell a more compelling brand story.
What’s more, the always-popular Direct Response 101 session will kick off D2C education on Tuesday, September 13.
Following is a sampling of some of the Masters Series sessions that will be presented at the 2016 ERA D2C Convention…
- Direct Response 101: Leveraging Offline & Online Marketing to Achieve Greater ROI.
- Why Brands Are Putting Mobile in the Driver’s Seat
- Success Stories: Who’s Moving the Needle in Today’s Omnichannel World?
- Why Your Digital Marketing Needs a DR Power Boost
- Cross-Channel Attribution: Avoiding the Risks to Reap the Rewards
- 10 Innovative Ways Brands Are Leveraging Affiliate Marketing
- Customer Profiling + Competitive Intelligence for a Winning Strategy
- How to Use Online Video to Master User Engagement
- Game of Fives: How to Win on TV and Digital in 5 Minutes
Note: All Masters Series sessions require an All Access Pass. For more information about the Masters Series sessions, click here.