The Great Ideas Summit 2016 is fast approaching, and you’re probably finalizing your schedule for the week. Here is a quick refresher on all the great things you can take advantage of onsite.
Networking and Nightlife:
- Monday night, The Great Ideas Launch Party sponsored by Venable LLP from 6 p.m.-8 p.m., is your first chance to re-connect with old friends. Free drinks and appetizers are included!
- Tuesday night, the Tee Up Tuesday Networking Reception from 6 p.m.-8 p.m., offers a chance to make new connections, plus if you missed the big golf tournament, show off your skills with glow in the dark golf putt-putt golf.
- For the first time we are going to help you keep your conversations going later into the evening with the ERA After-Hours Lounge, which will open after the earlier parties conclude. Live music included!
- On Tuesday, February 23 from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., STiKi Founder and CEO Robin Shapiro headlines this year’s Keynote Luncheon, featuring smart strategies and great ideas for enhancing your mobile marketing efforts. Don’t miss his presentation entitled, “Ring in the New: Engaging Consumers in the Smartphone Age.”
- Some of today’s most respected direct response and digital markets experts will share their best practices, as well as insights into such topics as attribution, social media, mobile, Web optimization, product claims, and the membership economy. Make room in your schedule on Tuesday and Wednesday for Masters Series sessions.
- The place to be at Great Ideas 2016 is the Deal-Makers Club! Open Monday-Wednesday, this networking and exhibit area is perfect for meeting the top vendors and hosting meetings.
- Do you want to win 2 nights plus breakfast and dinner at the Hyatt by just dropping off your business card? Then be sure to swing by the ERA booth before Wednesday and enter our raffle.
- To make life as easy as possible while in Orlando there will be an ERA-dedicated Concierge available to attendees ONLY on Sunday from 3 p.m.-6 p.m. and Monday and Tuesday 11 p.m.-7 p.m. They can provide assistance with all hotel and local-Orlando activitie.
- If you want a night away from the hotel, take advantage of the FREE shuttle service on Monday and Tuesday evening to downtown Orlando, as well as complimentary shuttle service to all theme parks daily.
- If you enjoy an early morning workout, take advantage of the free athletic facilities including the health club or FREE golf driving range access.