ERA's renowned Government Affairs Fly-In is just around the corner! Our plans for this year’s event are bigger and better than ever.
If you think your company's compliance efforts can take a break because the Trump Administration is in charge — it's time to think again. State Attorneys General and Self-Regulatory bodies have made an effort to "pick up the slack."
Oh, and Congress has big plans too!
For these reasons alone, you and your company can't afford to miss this key opportunity to learn about what's coming down the pipeline. The two-day event will be held at the Venable LLP Headquarters taking place Tuesday, May 23 through Wednesday, May 24.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should visit Washington, D.C. for the Government Affairs Fly-In this year.
1. High level VIP access to direct response industry leaders.
2. Hear directly from FTC officials as they share their ideas on what lies ahead for the direct response industry.
3. Listen to keynote speakers from the industry and government agencies alike. (Hint: One of them includes US Senator Luther Strange!)
4. Meet with Congressional offices to advocate for the industry.
5. ERSP, ERA’s Self-Regulation Program will be on-hand to engage with you about what to look for in your compliance efforts and what's new in claims and substantiation.
About the Author
Bill McClellan serves as ERA's Vice President of Government Affairs. Prior to joining the association, Bill worked as a lobbyist at the Georgia Automobile Dealers Association, covering the state legislature and Georgia's congressional delegation. Before working for the GADA, Bill managed political campaigns at both the congressional and state constitutional levels