One of the benefits of ERA membership is that we provide educational opportunities that are unmatched in the DR industry.
Marketing Maven, one of ERA’s long-time supporters, has developed a social media webinar series to help you move to the next level. ERA’s Membership Committee and Digital Council are co-sponsoring the one-hour webinars.
The remaining webinars are as follows:
November 18 – 1:00 p.m. ET – Facebook: How to Engage and Sell
• Drive qualified traffic through Facebook targeting, remarketing, engagement, customer service, promotions, ads and analytics
January 20 – 1:00 p.m. ET – Pin It To Win It: Learning the Ropes of Pinterest
• How to create boards, do promoted pins, guest pins, guest pins and master this top performing social platform for driving qualified web traffic
March 23 – 2:00 p.m. ET – Getting to Know Mobile Social Platforms: Snapchat, Vine and Instagram, Oh My!
• How are brands using Snapchat to engage with millennials?
• What is a Viner, and how do I engage them to sell my product?
• Instagram: an authentic, visual way for your brand to stay top of mind
May 18 – 1:00 p.m. ET – Attribution Modeling for Key Influencer Campaigns and Influencer Relations
• Identifying key influencer for brand, outreach, negotiation, engagement, and sales
• Case study: Fronto and Kingston Technology
We will be utilizing StartMeeting for the webinar series. Note: The webinars are exclusive to ERA Members only.
To register, please RSVP to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and list the webinars you are interested in.
Photo by sscreations/FreeDigitalPhotos.net